01 May, 2012

Catching Up

Do you remember in Burying the Past when I told you that I have a very hard time keeping up with my blog when things are going well? That’s half my excuse. The other half is this: In January, our entire site transitioned to new positions within Wells Fargo. Wells was going through some changes as a company, and in January we were preparing for an onslaught of loans to be closed and funded in February. I worked 60+ hours per week for three weeks, which included at least four hours every Saturday. One day I even worked from 7:30AM until 11:15PM. That sucked. I probably could have kept up with my blog, but I made the decision that my Sundays were better spent with the Giant than in front of another computer screen.
Since then, I’ve found that getting back into the swing of things is a bit of a struggle. It’s always daunting to try and pick up where I left off, and the longer you delay, the worse it gets; It’s been 5 months, and there are so many things I want to remember to tell you, but I’m not confident I’ll remember it all. Hopefully this will help me learn not put things on the backburner.
Even including the horrible month of February, life since my last post has been amazing. I still like my job, my boyfriend, and living with my parents. And I’m thrilled to say I’ve actually been doing quite a bit of traveling which I plan to share with you over the next few months.
Keep looking out for my posts. I’ll write soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment