23 June, 2013

What AM I laughing at?

The idea came to me recently that maybe the reason I haven't written in my blog much lately is because the name doesn't match my current attitude. Since I realized this, I decided to start documenting what has made me laugh the past couple of days. I have a weird sense of humor, but I hope some of you will get a chuckle out of these pictures.


I actually walked around like this for a second until I realized something didn't feel right....

We only have one "true and certified" stamp at work, so I always have to walk halfway across the office. I threatened a few times to steal it from the guy who had it at his desk, but I could never do it in front of him. He went to lunch and I relieved him of the stamp. He left me a couple of sticky notes and it cracked me up.

This is Jay, the dog I babysit for with some frequency. He does this really crazy jumping thing every time I come into the house, and it makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this post really makes me miss you! I especially love the flip flop picture.

    ReplyDelete